December 1st marked the start of the Top 10 “Stash Projects” KAL that I’m participating in.
Here are the 10 projects I will work on from December through the end of March:
1. Soaring Eagles Project Mittens (WIP – 5 pairs need to be done by the 12th!!!)
2. Swirled Ski Cap (another charity project from the Knitting For Peace book)
3. One Row Scarf (WIP)
4. Seed Stitch Scarf (WIP)
5. Hourglass Sweater (Last Minute Knitted Gifts book)
6. Nutty Creations Celtic Tote
7. Something with this yarn
8. Socks with this yarn or this yarn
9. Hat to match my Chevron scarf
10. A sweater with this yarn
Except for the charity mittens, this list isn’t exactly in the order I’m going to work on things. I might start the Hourglass sweater next, but I’d really like to make something with Amanda’s yarn (#7) soon, too!
7 thoughts on “New KAL”
I love your new blog design! Very festive :o)
Good luck with the stashalong… 9 days in and I’m already struggling!
Great list and some really nice looking yarns there. :)
Yay! You are going to try socks!! How fun. Sock knitting is addictive.
Love the new blog design!
Everything looks pretty and soft. What more could a knitter want?
Great projects! I am dying to see your hour glass sweater on the needles! :)
Ah, that Chevron scarf. I remember when you posted it a while back… it is so pretty. I think I need to knit one for myself.
Seems like a fun knit-along. I hope you do well!
Wow. Look at you go!
Comments are closed.