I feel so honored to be given the Liebster blog award from not only Kim, but Sam as well! Thank you, ladies!
Liebster is a German word meaning favorite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster Blog Award is awarded by bloggers to other bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition.
Here are the rules for the Liebster blog award:
- Chan at Chan Knits
- Glenda at Glenderella
- Karen at Short Story Long
- Nicole at Throws Like A Girl
- My Mom at Durgins on the Road
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.
5. List 5 random facts that people don’t know about you.
Yikes…this is the hard part :)
- I love snow, thunderstorms and foggy days.
- I’m pretty picky when it comes to food. However, there are a few weird things I like: peanut butter toast topped with a scrambled egg, popcorn in milk, sliced tomatoes with sugar (although, I don’t like catchup because it’s too sweet!)
- I love office supplies! I enjoy being organized, having folders and making labels, and storing everything in its correct place.
- I can’t just “watch” TV. I used to read a book during the commercials, or do on my math homework. Now I have knitting to occupy me!
- I love junk food! Candy, cookies, cake (but not with fruit spread in the middle), donuts, potato chips, tortilla chips, etc.
I'm Terrie and I enjoy paper crafting, cross stitch, knitting and sewing. I also love reading and spending time outside in nature!