Here are the Halloween decorations I made with my Silhouette Portrait this year:
I also tried a new technique with the “Something Wicked” phrase: print & foil! The phrase is a free Silhouette cut file and printable from Dawn Nicole Designs. I printed the file on black card stock, cut it out with my Portrait, added a couple extra spider webs, and then used silver foil to show off the words. I love how the silver foil looks on black card stock!
I don’t have the Heidi Swapp Minc. foil applicator, although I would love it if I did ;) Instead, I used a laminator to apply the foil to the printed phrase. There is a great post from Jennifer Mcguire Ink about using a laminator, and 4 other ways, to add foil to your crafting projects. Now I want to foil all the things :D
- Ghost Set (Design ID #94405)
- October title – Curlz MT font
- Jack o Lantern (Design ID #96164)
- I used this for the happy little jack o lantern at the top, and the jack o lantern outlines
- Cats – From Kitten Card (Design ID #59082)
- Bats (from the Halloween Haunted House & October 31st Title below)
- Jack o Lanterns with Crow (Design ID #67693)
- Halloween Haunted House (Design ID #49924)
- Something Wicked This Way Comes
- Halloween Cemetery Scene (Design ID #49922)
- Halloween Night Title (Design ID #67677)
- October 31st Title (Design ID #93667)
Have a spook-tacular Halloween! :)
1 thought on “Halloween Decorations”
So cute! Paper crafting has come so far in the “couple” of years I’ve been away.
Comments are closed.