Hi Friends! I hope you’re having a nice Sunday and a happy Father’s Day!
I made this fun, but simple, card for my Dad. Using a circle woodgrain stamp and white pigment ink, I stamped the circle several times over kraft cardstock. After the ink had dried, I used the second size nesting rectangle die to trim it down a bit. I used the largest nesting rectangle to cut a piece of black cardstock and adhered my kraft piece onto it.
I used the same black cardstock to stamp Dad using versamark ink and then heat embossed white powder. I diecut the sentiment using a banner die and adhered it to my card panel. Then I adhered the panel to a white card base. Sending love to my Dad, all the Fathers out there, and anyone struggling today.
Thanks for stopping by :) Have a great day!
- Hero Arts woodgrain circle stamp (demo stamps SD413 – received from destash)
- Hero Arts Nesting Rectangle Infinity Dies
- Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment Ink
- Lawn Fawn Dad + Me (Dad sentiment)
- Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banner Dies
- VersaMark Ink
- WOW! Embossing Powder in Bright White