…this time by Nachaele to post 8 things that most people don’t know about me.
1. One of my favorite Christmas gifts as a child was a hammer and saw! I think I should have become a carpenter :)
2. I am a perfectionist. This, of course, causes problems for me when I learn how to do something new, yet
expect want to do it perfectly the first time!
3. I hate having nothing to do. I used to read my book or do math homework during commercials! I obviously wouldn’t do very well at meditating!
4. I miss the green grass & trees from Wisconsin (although seeing tumbleweed still makes me laugh).
5. I was diagnosed with Juvenile Arthritis when I was 12 and Temporomandibular joint disorder around the same time. After a while neither really bother me anymore. Unfortunately, both flared up again in 2000.
6. I was a tomboy growing up.
7. I hate being the center of attention (even if it’s something nice like a party or being praised at work!)
8. In WI, my family had a baseball diamond in our backyard and a shuffleboard court on our driveway. And I love board games :)