I decided to swipe this from Nicole’s blog :)
“The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
1998. Hmmmm…nothing too exciting. I was finishing my last year of college (UW-Milwaukee) and had recently moved into an apartment with 2 guy friends. Oooooo…this was also the year I got Charlie!
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
Buy b-day & graduation cards; Mail said cards; Finish laundry; Get cat food; Buy some groceries that we forgot to get this weekend
3) Snacks I enjoy:
Potato Chips; Apples; Chocolate; Candy!
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off all debt! Buy a Mini Cooper S; Finally donate money to all the charities I like; Make a nice college fund for our 2 nephews; Save/Invest so I wouldn’t have to worry about things later in life :)
5) Places I have lived:
Wisconsin, Spain (1 semester in college), Colorado
6) 6 peeps I wanna know more about:
Anyone want to play? I’d love to know more about all of you who read my blog :)
5 thoughts on “Another Meme”
Nice meme – I like the different questions in this one and Charlie looks soooo cute
Wow. “New” questions. I like that. Charlie is darling… I might have to give this one a whirl.
perhaps i’ll do mine here… :)
1. in 1998: I was working working working, i visited Portland for the first time and knew I’d live here one day.
2. 5 things to do: clean, clean, clean, have the template makers in to measure and make their template for our kitchen counter, knit.
3. snacks: pink lady apples, cheese, peanutbutter
4. if i was a billionaire: invest, take the entire (both halves) on some kind of relaxing vacation, charities…
5. i’ve lived: georgia (born there), kansas (raised there), portland (live here)
hope you don’t mind me usurping your comments for my meme. :) have a fantastic day!! love the little charlie picture! such a cutie she was (and still is!!).
Hey too funny – I just tagged you and then arrived here to find you beat me to it :)
Comments are closed.