Kristy and her husband are participating in the AIDS Run / Walk this Saturday in Chicago. Kristy is raising funds for the HIV/AIDS project at the law firm where she works. 100% of the funds she raises will go to this project that provides free civil legal aid to those with HIV / AIDS. Please check out Kristy’s blog if you would like to donate to this cause and be entered to win some great * prizes!
- The raffle officially starts September 2, 2008 and ends Friday September 19, 2008 at 5pm.
- A raffle entry will cost $5 each,
- 6 entries for $25 – Bronze level donation
- 13 entries for $50 – Silver level donation
- 25 entries for $100 – Gold level donation
- 75 entries for $250 – Platinum level donation
- Each prize is as pictured.
- Winners will be drawn promptly after the end of the raffle.
- Winners will be drawn in order and will be able to pick their prize in order they were drawn.
- The prizes will be shipped on Monday September 22, 2008.
*Think The Panopticon, Piddleloop, Wollmeise, etc.
I'm Terrie and I enjoy paper crafting, cross stitch, knitting and sewing. I also love reading and spending time outside in nature!