Happy Sunday! It is now officially autumn, but it’s still a bit too warm for my liking :) I’m looking forward to cooler weather and the leaves changing colors. What about you? Are you ready for fall, or do you wish is was still summer?
Since it’s STAMPtember (check out Simon Says Stamp for more information), I thought I would share several cards I’ve made recently. I’ll also be submitting some of these photos to Simon Says Stamp’s daily giveaways.
Click on any photo to see it full size. I’ll link below to the stamps & dies I used for each card. Sorry if some of the pictures aren’t the greatest; I’m still trying to figure out how to take good photos when the lighting isn’t the best here. :)
- Hello: Newton’s Nook Peony Blooms, Altenew Dotted Scales Debossing Cover Die (flowers – colored pencils)
- Happy Birthday!: Simon Says Stamp Favorite Puperoni, Altenew Halftone Stencil, Sentiment from Lawn Fawn 2017 Birthday Gift (dog & pizza – colored pencils)
- Thinking of You: Spellbinders Glass Effects, Sentiment from Newton’s Nook Peony Blooms
- Thank You: SugarPea Designs Topiary Garden
- Birthday Wishes: Altenew Build-A-Flower: Anemone, Sentiment from SugarPea Designs Topiary Garden, Lifestyle Crafts GooseBumpz Spotted Embossing Folders
- Celebrate!: Altenew Fireworks (used Wow! Embossing Powder in Metallic Silver & Clear Gloss)
- Oh Happy Day: Mama Elephant Oh Happy Day (water colored background)
- Flowers: Newton’s Nook Peony Blooms (flowers – water colors)
- Happy Birthday!: Dies from My Favorite Things (surprise gift with purchase)
Thanks for checking out my cards! I am sure many of these have been influenced by all the beautiful inspiration I’ve seen on Instagram and other people’s blogs. :) I also wanted to send a big Thank You to Newton’s Nook, Altenew and Mama Elephant for the stamp sets I won through their blog posts!!
Enjoy your day!
I'm Terrie and I enjoy paper crafting, cross stitch, knitting and sewing. I also love reading and spending time outside in nature!