Hi friends :) I hope 2023 is off to a good start for you!
I received a fun star panel die for Christmas and I had to make a couple cards for the New Year.
This cover die made it really easy to quickly finish two cards. I think what took the longest was fussy cutting the large ‘happy’ sentiment on the light blue card…I definitely need to purchase the ‘happy’ die before using the large sentiment again. I’m not that great at fussy cutting :)
One of my card making goals this year is to have more finished cards on hand. I’d like to make cards more often and try to make several designs in one session, so that I’m ready to give cards on birthdays and other holidays.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a healthy and happy new year :)
- Concord & 9th Neutrals Glitter Paper Pack
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink in Obsidian
- Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes Petite Paper Pack
- Paper Rose Stitched Rectangles
- Waffle Flower x JJ Bolton Oversized Happy Stamp Set
- Waffle Flower x JJ Bolton Stars Panel Die
- Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Clear Brush Tip Marker