Hi friends :) I hope you’re having a good week!
Last month I joined Scrapbook.com’s Spring SBC Fest and was inspired by two cards Robin Marshall-Clark made. I had recently purchased the plaid hot foil plate she used and wanted to make some cards of my own!
For my first card, I used the plaid hot foil plate with silver foil on a piece of red cardstock. I die cut some dandelions out of white cardstock and adhered them to this panel. I also used silver foil for the ‘make a wish’ sentiment that I die cut and attached to the large dandelion. The panel was then added to a white card base.
I was able to use the left-over foil on another piece of red cardstock to make a second card. I used the ‘happy birthday’ sentiment with more silver foil on a matching red cardstock rectangle and adhered everything to a white card base.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day!
- Hero Arts Dandelion Paper Layering Frame Cuts Dies
- Pinkfresh Studio Solid Hot Foil Plate
- Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System
- Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil Roll-Silver
- Spellbinders Happy Birthday Glimmer Hot Foil Plate
- Spellbinders Plaid Tidings Background Glimmer Hot Foil Plate
- Spellbinders Yana’s Special Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set