Sam tagged me with the ‘6 Random Things About Me’ Meme.
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Here we go:
- I’m picky about food. I don’t like certain foods touching other foods, I don’t like things to get soggy, and I don’t like sweet meat.
- On the other hand, I love putting a scrambled egg on peanut butter toast.
- I hate the smell of baby powder.
- Bugs don’t really scare me, but I totally freak out when I find them in the house!
- Family & friends called me Terrie Lynn for the longest time when I was young to avoid confusion…my sister’s name is Carrie.
- I love bagpipes! I could listen to that music all day!
Since I couldn’t narrow down decide who to tag, it’s your turn! Do you want to play? Leave me a comment; I’d love to read your list :)
3 thoughts on “I’m Random”
I don’t like my foods to touch either, especially when it’s something moist…
I’m with you on the soggy food thing. Funny about the bagpipes :)
I’m OCD, so I have to write six things: 1. My daughter and half sister are the same age (28) 2.My three favorite men were all born in the same year~1955 3. I will not eat a green pea to save my life, but green is my favorite color 4. I was a pound and a half, and 12 inches long when I was born 5. My greatest dream is to be a novelist~well, earthly dream 6.I know for certain my husband would die for me to protect my life
Comments are closed.