Happy October friends! Saturday the 1st was World Card Making Day, and I was able to complete a couple cards.
Sadly my in-laws had to say goodbye to their 13 year old dog last Friday so I made this card for them. For the background, I used a cover die on some gray cardstock. It turned out more as a dry embossed panel, which I really liked. This allowed me to stamp some paw prints on the panel.
I stamped a sentiment on white cardstock, cut it down to a small strip and adhered everything to a white card base.
For the inside of the card I stamped another sentiment and added this sweet heart with a paw print inside.
The second card I made with these cute topiaries. I first stamped the frame on white cardstock, then again on masking paper. I fussy cut the masked frame and added it to the cardstock. Next I chose the largest topiary and stamped it over the masked frame. Then I picked the smaller topiaries to stamp around the rest of the panel. Once the topiaries were stamped, I removed the mask and added the sentiment to the frame. I cut a piece of green cardstock the size of my card base and the topiary panel slightly smaller, then adhered everything to a white card base.
Thanks for stopping by :) Have a great day!
- Altenew Ink Green Valley Crisp Dye Ink Mini Cube Set (3 lightest shades)
- Crafty Meraki Crafty Plaid Background A2 Die
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink in Obsidian
- Gina K. Designs Premium Dye Ink in Red Velvet
- Hero Arts Nesting Rectangle Infinity Dies
- My Favorite Things Critter Condolences
- Paper Rose Stitched Rectangles
- Pretty Pink Posh Topiary Stamp Set (Simon Says Stamp 2019 STAMPtember Exclusive, no longer available)
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Fired Brick