Hi friends! I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! We had a fun day with family :)
Here are a few cards I made this year. Three of these cards are very similar, just made with different colors. I die cut several large and small leaves out of pearl, silver and gold glitter paper.
For the first card, I dry embossed brown cardstock with a plaid background die then trimmed it down slightly smaller than my white card base. I attached gold and pearl glitter leaves to the background and adhered it to the card base.
On my second card I used the quilted card front die to dry emboss a piece of dark red card stock. I added silver and pearl glitter leaves and adhered the panel to a white card base.
On this card I used a quilted backdrop die to dry emboss a piece of dark purple card stock. I added pearl and silver glitter leaves and adhered the panel to a white card base.
For my last card, I trimmed a piece of kraft cardstock the size of my card base and used a bone folder and scoring board to draw lines, then adhered it to a white card base. On white cardstock I stamped this floral image, colored it with colored pencils, die cut it with the coordinating die and adhered it to the card.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend!
- Crafty Meraki Laurel Leaf Para-Dies
- Crafty Meraki Crafty Plaid Background A2 Die
- Concord & 9th Neutrals Glitter Paper Pack
- Concord & 9th Quilted Card Front Die
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink in Obsidian
- Hero Arts MMH Kit September (sentiment) – kit no longer available
- Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners
- Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop die
- Neat and Tangled Heartfelt Thanks stamp – no longer available